Staffigo is seeking current students who anticipate graduating from college at the end of the 2016-2017 academic year, interested in careers in the Information Technology field. Staffigo is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career!
Our Entry-Level Business Analysts typically have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Business Analysts will be placed on one of our many projects and could be doing a number of different tasks.
* Analyzes business needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
* Determines specific business application software requirements to address specific business needs.
* Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
* Acts as liaison with users of the software to address questions/issues.
* Create, analyze, and validate data.
* Requires a BS/BA degree, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Thorough understanding of computer applications and programming required.
* Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills required.
* Deliver elements of systems design including data migration rules and business rules.
* Experience with visualization tools such as Microsoft Visio.
* Data Analysis experience and ability to write queries and docu ment requirements.