Staffigo is seeking current students who anticipate graduating from college at the end of the 2016-2017 academic year, interested in careers in the Information Technology field. Staffigo is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career!
Our Entry-Level Business Analysts typically have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Business Analysts will be placed on one of our many projects and could be doing a number of different tasks.
Business Analyst (Entry level/Experienced)
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a variety of IS and business project activities in order to implement approved system / application requests from various business groups.
The EDI Business Analyst will be responsible to partner with business and technical teams to gather and assist with completing requirements, coordinate test plans, participate in testing activities, provide necessary documentation and ensure that quality business processes are implemented on time.
• Conducting requirements gathering team meetings with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
• Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, ERD, functional, non-
• Well versed with UML modelling.
• User Interface prototypes development.
• Process flow development.
• Prior experience in moderating JAD sessions.
• Basic Project Management skills and providing project progress update to project stakeholder's.
• Designing UI mockups.
Bachelors in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management,
Quantitative Analysis or Computer Science. Appropriate business experience may be substituted
for the bachelor’s degree.