• Strong leadership skills including the ability to guide our customer and technical teams to ensure the business need is understood, documented, and communicated and the solution delivered meets the need.
• Ability to elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective while setting customer expectations on feasibility.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences. Must be able to communicate complex technical and business concepts to a wide audience of management, peers and/or business units.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Ability to determine acceptance criteria, support test plans and test matrices, perform defect triage and resolution to ensure the solution meets the business requirement.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Waterfall project lifecycle methodology.
Business Knowledge (some or all):
• Knowledge of claims (end-to-end knowledge preferable) and claims processing in the health insurance industry
• Knowledge of membership and/or billing administration in the health insurance industry
• Knowledge of reporting and data analytics
• Knowledge of health insurance industry with a focus on health and/or dental claims
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance