This position provides Business Analyst support for a variety of Healthcare solutions. They will coordinate with the operations and account management teams to create and support business rules that ensure the proper functioning of the applications. Under general direction, formulates, defines and documents functional requirements and specification documents based on internal and client requirements. Reviews industry and customer-specific changes or mandates, produces documentation on the impact to existing systems, and provides detailed documentation for programmers, operations, and account management teams. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgement.
• Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional requirements and specification documents
• Strong understanding of business analysis
• Clear and concise business professional writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet stated deadlines for those tasks
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Adept at listening, confirming purpose, and tracking and managing output in a timely and accurate manner
• Ability to work effectively with others in a time-constrained environment
• Capacity to learn proprietary applications, tools and processes to timely and accurately implement and deploy contracted solutions
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Work well as a member of a team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance