Staffigo is currently looking for an Entry Level Business Analyst to join our Client’s dynamic team. A Business Analyst works directly with project managers and closely with our clients to deliver services. Our Business Analysts are responsible for understanding clients’ business processes and proposing how to automate those processes most effectively while leveraging a wide range of human resource programs.
- Perform acceptance testing of ongoing processes at the time of program changes.
- Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist with resolution of participant issues.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules to ensure timeliness of deliverables are met; notify project manager and/or client if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Understand expectations that were set with client and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedback.
- Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Ensure proper documentation of standard procedures.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Expertise with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Capable of learning new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance