The Business Analyst role requires analysis of business operations to determine opportunities for automated processes and functions; translates business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications; also may be called on to assist in documenting business processes, advanced planning documentation, and proposal evaluations and business related policies and procedures as they relate to systems automation functions.
• Assisting with the business cases.
• Planning and monitoring.
• Eliciting requirements.
• Translating and simplifying requirements.
• Requirements management and communication.
• Position require Out-of-state travel
• Bachelors or Masters Degree.
• Must have good communication, analytical and presentation skills.
• Expertise with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Capable of learning new technologies in a fast paced environment.
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance