As a Business Systems Analyst Consultant with us , you build skills required in all phases of many different types of projects, focusing on many industries, methodologies, processes and technology platforms. From defining business requirements and designing technical solutions to developing and testing enhancements, Business Systems Analyst Consultants turn ideas into reality. You collaborate with client and project teams to turn business requirements into detailed design specifications, and then build or enhance systems and business processes to meet their needs. Business Systems Analysts are very comfortable with working in a team environment, and they possess solid communication and documentation skills.
Responsibilities include, interviewing stakeholders to elicit and document business needs, and defining functional, high-level and detailed system requirements for the requested software changes. Actively engage in solutioning discussions with project teams to ensure clear understanding of the requirements, approach, and system solution. Obtain sign-off of deliverables by all impacted parties.
Participate in solution design reviews. Perform as the liaison between IT resources and the business requestors to resolve questions from IT resources regarding the requested software changes. Partner with Quality Assurance resources to review related test cases/scenarios. Report issues, risks and project status to Sr. BSA or Lead as defined by project structure. Participate in efforts to ensure team and system development processes are improving and evolving as to respond to changing business needs.
Responsibilities can be summarized into the following:
* Solutioning-written scenarios, used cases
* System Requirements
* Facilitation of solutioning and collaboration
* 3-6+ months of corporate work/internship experience
* Healthcare knowledge
* Strong interpersonal and group communication
* Excellent problem solving skills very analytically minded
* Understanding of business process improvement
* MS Office applications
* Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or related field
* Ability to stay focused while performing heads-down work
* Self-starting with a strong work ethic
* Able to manage time effectively
* Excellent team attitude
* Professional demeanor
* Desire to work in corporate environment and develop consulting skills
* Personal accountability
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance