Full-time Financial Business Analyst at Delaware for our CLIENT . Overall responsibilities include the successful implementation and delivery of Center and Agency-wide IT projects from the concept phase through implementation and sustaining engineering. Typical tasks and duties include: providing expertise in program and project management, including creating and/or modifying documents such as Project Plans, requirements, test and report documents, developing and conducting briefings, meetings for senior management, establishing and maintaining integrated schedules using Microsoft Project, and high level correspondence.
Duties include working closely with the CLIENT, the Enterprise Services and Integration Division, and CLIENT’s Collaboration Capability Manager to help identify, define, and implement CLIENT’s core suite of collaboration tools. Aside from experience in Program / Project management, the position requires expertise in requirements management to effectively gather Agency-wide collaboration requirements from all CLIENT organizations. The selected individual will assist the CLIENT Collaboration Capability Manager in providing oversight of the matrixed project team during formulation and implementation of the selected core suite of collaboration tools. Additional responsibilities include assisting the IT Program Executives and related technical counterparts in mapping end user requirements to technical solutions.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Quick to learn new skills
• Able to work independently or as part of team
• Quality-driven and thorough
• Excellent communications verbal and written abilities
• Well-organized, strong time management and prioritization skills
• Professional business acumen
• Ability to telework / work remotely and self-motivate to keep project tasks on schedule
• Ability to conduct and support virtual meetings with distributed teams
• Applied knowledge of Systems Engineering and Integration expertise as evidenced through Program support roles.
• Applied knowledge of fundamental Project Management principles, tools, and processes
• Applied knowledge of cost, technical, schedule and risk identification, analysis, and mitigation and protection
• Working knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, systems, platforms, tools and technologies, hardware, software and services
• Microsoft Office tool set: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint
High Income Potential.
Exciting Work Environment.
Unlimited Growth Potential.
Stability and Security.
Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills.
Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance